Chadari Project is a platform that gives an opportunity for Afghan women to express their opinions and perspectives, talk about their achievements, the stories of bravery.
Share Your Story
Chadari Project is partnering with CoronaVideo to call for stories of Afghan men and women confronting a post-covid-19 world filled with uncertainty.
Chadari project’s aim is to share powerful stories of Afghan women, including COVID-19 stories. We are happy to collaborate with CoronaVideo to share more inspiring stories from Afghanistan with the world.Sveto Muhammad Ishoq, Founder of Chadari Project
Afghan women remain invisible and voiceless amid the coronavirus pandemic. We are proud to join hands with the Chadari project to empower Afghan women to share their stories with the world.Tan Siok Siok, Director, CoronaVideo
A Message to Your Future Self
Record a video message to your future self, looking back on the coronavirus pandemic and sharing the insights you have gained.
What have you learned about who you really are and what matters to you most?
Record Your Video
Record your video in landscape mode , not portrait mode, using your phone, tablet or whatever you have at hand
Film in a quiet, well-lit place so we can see and hear you well.
Imagine you are sending a message to your future self.
- Introduce yourself. Who you are and what you do normally?
- What is the struggle or loss that the COVID-19 pandemic has caused you?
- What are you doing to overcome the challenge? What good things have you experienced (if any) ?
- What do you want to tell your future self never to forget about this COVID19 moment
- Bonus points : show off your special talent on camera : sing a song, dance a dance, perform a magic trick.
Please submit your video by 7 June 2020.
If you prefer to be interviewed by a Coronavideo team member, please submit this form and we will get in touch shortly.
You can submit multiple video and photo files below: