Youthink Center is China’s leading youth social innovation organisation . Founded in 2009, it is a youth “think+do” tank focusing on global challenges and opportunities.
Share Your Story
Youthink is partnering with CoronaVideo to call for stories of China’s young people confronting a post-covid-19 world filled with uncertainty.
In the post COVID-19 world, we at Youthink will continue our work of youth empowerment in the areas of sustainability, climate change and social entrepreneurship. The call to action has taken a greater urgency then ever before.Wang Zekai ,CEO and Cofounder
The struggles and triumphs of the Chinese youth amid the uncertainty of this post COVID-19 moment is an inspiring story that needs to be told. We are grateful to Youthink for helping us discover and capture these stories.Tan Siok Siok, Director, CoronaVideo
A Message to Your Future Self
Record a video message to your future self, looking back on the coronavirus pandemic and sharing the insights you have gained.
What have you learned about who you really are and what matters to you most?
Record Your Video
Record your video in landscape mode , not portrait mode, using your phone, tablet or whatever you have at hand
Film in a quiet, well-lit place so we can see and hear you well.
Imagine you are sending a message to your future self.
- Introduce yourself. Who you are and what you do normally?
- What is the struggle or loss that the COVID-19 pandemic has caused you?
- What are you doing to overcome the challenge? What good things have you experienced (if any) ?
- What do you want to tell your future self never to forget about this COVID19 moment
- Bonus points : show off your special talent on camera : sing a song, dance a dance, perform a magic trick.
You can submit multiple video and photo files below: